The recipe to make is quite easy.
- 1 cup of water
- 42 g Gelatin
- 0.5 oz of glycerin
- 1 drop of food color ( to make it look good)
How to make it.
- Boil one cup of water, put 42g Gelatin inside the water and stir until Gelatin dissolved.
- Add .5 oz of glycerin and one drop of food color.
- Stir the liquid before turning off the fire.
- Pour the liquid to a container and keep it overnight inside the refrigerator
- Cut the shape ( it is quite flexible at this point) till it sets. After it sets, it becomes quite strong.
- Allow to dry. We used a dehydrator at low temperature.
This recipe makes one six pack ring.
Industrial manufacturing would be done in a similar manner. The raw materials are cheap and readily available.